Made using a hypoallergenic dog food recipe that has been adapated to suit the physical needs of large breed dogs, Canagan Free-Run Chicken has been formulated to closely mimic the kind of diet that dogs would choose to eat if they still lived out in the wild. Comprised of 60% animal ingredients with the remaining 40% consisting of fruit, vegetables and herbs, this Canagan dog food is rich in protein, phosphorous, selenium and Vitamins B & D.
Free from common allergens such as wheat, grain, corn & barley, each bag of Canagan Large Breed Free Run Chicken dog food has been enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin in order to ensure that your dog's tendons and joints are kept in as good a condition as possible. Moreover, this hypoallergenic dog food is rich in Omega fatty acids, which not only have a beneficial effect on a dog's brain, but also actively improves the condition of their skin and coat.
The three animal ingredients contained within this Canagan Large Breed dog food are chicken, salmon oil and egg, and all of the vegetable and botanical ingredients included have been picked due to their ability to complement the flavour and nutrition of the meal's main meaty ingredients. Chief amongst these ingredients is sweet potato, which not only has fantastic taste and texture that dogs enjoy, but they are also high in fibre and slow-release energy.
Ingredients: Freshly Prepared Chicken (26%), Dried Chicken (26%), Sweet Potato,Peas, Potato, Pea Protein, Alfalfa, Dried Egg (3%), Chicken Fat (3%), Chicken Gravy (1%), Salmon Oil (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1,700 mg/kg), MSM (1,700 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (1,200 mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberries.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 31.00%, Fat Content 17.00%, Crude Fibres 3.50%, Crude Ash 9.00%, Moisture 8.50%, Omega 6 2.60%, Omega 3 0.80%, Calcium 1.87%, Phosphorus 1.41%
Customer Reviews 5.0 5 5.0/5 Based on 1 review
Top dry food Reviewed by Richardspencer57 on 03 Aug 2017
My terrier loves this food and I think it is well worth the extra money, as she is keeping fit and healthy.
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.