Developed for all dog breeds over one year old, Simpsons Premium Adult 60/40 Buffalo & Lamb has been made using a grain-free dog food recipe and is designed to closely resemble the kind of diet that dogs would choose to enjoy if they were living in the wild.
60% of Simpsons Premium Adult 60/40 Buffalo & Lamb Dry Dog Food is comprised of lamb and buffalo meat, whilst the remaining 40% consists of an assortment of herbs, fruits and vegetables. What's more, 100% of the ingredients used to create this hypoallergenic dog food are human-grade to ensure that its quality is consistently as high as possible.
Free from any added colours, flavours or preservatives, Simpsons Premium Adult 60/40 dog food helps to keep joints in good condition and is perfect for pets that suffer from sensitive digestion, irritable skin or severe food allergies.
Ingredients: Buffalo & Lamb (min 53%; Deboned Buffalo (26%),Dried Lamb (15%), Deboned Lamb 12%), Potato,Beet Pulp, Lamb Fat (4%), Lamb Gravy (1.5%),Salmon Oil (1.5%), Minerals, Vitamins,Yucca Extract, Dried Seaweed,Dried Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS),Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Glucosamine, MSM,Chondroitin. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 24% Oil: 14% Fibre: 3.5% Ash: 10.5% Calcium: 1.91% Phosphorous: 1.25% Omega 6: 3.22% Omega 3: 1.99%
About Simpsons Premium
Simpsons Premium was founded in 2009 as a family run business who are aware of the importance of feeding pets with the best quality ingredients.
Simpson Premium have worked closely with a leading nutritionist to create a range of unique recipes, all sourced and manufactured in the UK or Germany. The products do not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and are helpful towards dealing with health and behaviour problems.
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all items within the allocated dispatch times (Same day/24 hour/48 hour dispatch). Please note if your order contains multiple items, the order dispatch time will be from the item with the longest dispatch time to ensure you receive your whole order in a single delivery. All of our products state how long the dispatch time will be for that product before you add to the cart. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch. Bulky items may incur an extra 24hr delay.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.