The Canagan Game Wet and Dry Dog Food Bundle includes:
Canagan Country Game and Vegetable Grain-Free Dry Dog Food (6kg or 12kg)
With an animal ingredient content of at least 65%, Canagan Country Game dry dog food is comprised primarily of venison, rabbit, and duck with the remaining 35% consisting of various vegetables, fruit and herbaceous botanicals; including sweet potato, seaweed, cranberry, peppermint, and apple. High in protein to ensure that pets will have what they need in order to lead active, healthy lives, this Canagan dry dog food accurately mimics the kind of diet that dogs would have eaten when they lived in the wild.
6 x 400g Canagan Country Game Wet Dog Food
Made using a hypoallergenic dog food recipe that aims to mimic a dog's natural diet, Canagan Country Game wet dog food is comprised of 50% Venison and 16% duck, giving it an overall meat content of 66%. The remaining 34% is made up of an assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs that not only complement the nutritional values offered by the two meats, but also their flavours.
Canagan Country Game Biscuit Bakes Dog Treats 150g
These delicious grain free Country Game Biscuit Bakes from Canagan are made with a delicious blend of British duck venison, chickpea and sweet potato which will give your dog a wholesome and filling treat they will love.
Canagan are proud to have made a difference to the lives of pets all across the world, with their delicious grain free recipes that will feed an animals natural instinct.
Using the finest ingredients available, Canagan's foods are free of artificial flavours, colours and preservatives, reaching a high standard of taste and nutrition.
Each recipe has been looked at carefully by nutritionists, ensuring that your pet will receive the correct amount of meat protein, fat and carbohydrates in every meal.
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!* (This is after the dispatch times displayed on each product page)
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price||Delivery Time (excluding handling)|
|0kg - 2kg||Royal Mail 48 Tracked||£3.49||2 - 3 Days|
|0kg - 2kg||Royal Mail 24 Tracked||£4.99||1 - 2 Days|
|0kg - 30kg||DHL Next Day||£5.99||1 - 2 Days|
|30kg+||DHL Next Day||£0.32p per kg||1 - 2 Days|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter. Large items can incur a charge depending on the volume of the item.
Unfortunately, due to costs imposed on us from our courier, some large items will have a surcharge applied to them. This charge will appear in your cart when you checkout.
Please note certain large and fragile products are excluded from international delivery.
|Country||Order Weight||Delivery Price|
|Belgium, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands||0 - 30kg||£11.99|
|Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Slovakia, Slovenia||0 - 30kg||£14.99|
|Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France-Corsica, Italy-San Marino, Liechtenstein, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||0 - 30kg||£17.99|
|All International||30kg+||£1.30 per kg|
Our aim is to dispatch all items within the allocated dispatch times (Same day/24 hour/48 hour dispatch). Please note if your order contains multiple items, the order dispatch time will be from the item with the longest dispatch time to ensure you receive your whole order in a single delivery. All of our products state how long the dispatch time will be for that product before you add to the cart. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch. Bulky items may incur an extra 24hr delay.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and if you provide a mobile number when you checkout our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a delivery slot.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers.
We have teamed up with DHL to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit DHL and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout. Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.