Taking care of an exotic pet may be time consuming but it is also very rewarding. Before taking one of these unique creatures into your home, it is highly recommended that your research the particular reptile or amphibian you are thinking of, so you are prepared for the work involved and are able to recreate the perfect mini eco-system they require.
Leopard Geckos are extremely popular exotic pets as they are hardy creatures that are relatively easy to care for. With the right Vivarium and the correct substrate, heating, light cycle and hiding places, your Leopard Geckos will thrive and you will get to experience on of natures beautiful creatures in your own home.
For the novice reptile keeper, a Vivarium starter kit specifically designed for your particular pet will help you create the perfect environment.
Our particular Leopard Gecko Vivarium start kit has been put together by experts and contains all the items required to set up a suitable habitat:
- VivExotic Wooden Vivarium - stylish and modern in design, this is one of the most popular vivariums on today’s market.
- Exo Terra Heat Wave Rock - perfect for providing your Leopard Geckos with the heat it requires, without heating up the inside air temperature of the vivarium.
- Exo Terra Hide Out Cave - provides Leopard Geckos with a cool, sheltered place to hang out.
- Exo Terra Digital Thermometer - with minimum/maximum temperature memory
- Exo Terra Dial Thermometer - an analogue back-up thermometer, to check the digital thermometer's reading against.
- Exo Terra Sun Glo Basking Lamp (25w) - Allows you to direct heat and light toward certain areas in your vivarium
- Exo Terra Medium Glo Light - with built in glow-in-the-dark reflector to help mimic natural day/night cycle
The perfect Leopard Gecko starter kit, it is ready to install and will create a safe and secure home for your exotic pet.