WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 8 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £45
Vivexotic Viva Bearded Dragon Starter Kit Including Cabinet
- SAME DAY DESPATCH(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERSWHEN YOU SPEND £45* * on orders weighing under 30kg
The new VIVA range from Vivexotic includes some exciting new improvements and features, making their vivariums even better for you and your Bearded Dragons. Those features include:
- Improved Dimensions - Vivexotic have redesigned their vivariums to make the accommodation deeper. They have also reduced the height of some units so that the UV lighting is closer to your pet.
- Improved Security - All Vivexotic VIVA vivariums come with pre-drilled sliding glass doors and a removable ‘slidestopper’ door plug to prevent escapes. A stainless steel door lock and key can be fitted to provide greater security against access and theft.
- Improved Ventilation - Each vent contains plenty of small holes that are big enough for air to flow through freely but small enough so that live food will not escape.
- Toughened Glass - Toughened to BS-EN-12150 kite marked standards (5 times strength) – if broken, the glass breaks into small, blunt fragments.
- Forest Stewardship Council – Made from FSC sustainable forests.
- Easy cable access points
- Thick robust wood used for all panels, including the back.
- Easy Self Assembly
Vivexotic believe that their wooden vivariums have many benefits - they not only look great but they also provide the perfect environment for your reptiles. If the reptile vivarium is built and sealed correctly, we can ensure that it will have a long life.
- Dimensions: 1150 x 490 x 434mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Including Cabinet: 1079mm
Included in this kit are the following:
- Large Vivexotic VIVA vivarium
- Large Vivexotic VIVA cabinet
- Exo Terra Sun Glo Basking Lamp (100W)
- Exo Terra T8 Ballast Unit (30W)
- Exo Terra Medium Glo Light
- Exo Terra Digital Thermometers x 2
- Exo Terra Repti Glo 10% Fluorescent Bulb (30W)
- Exo Terra Repti Glo 2% Fluorescent Bulb (30W)
- Sandpaper Mats x 2
This range of cabinets are designed specifically to be attached onto the base of the VIVA terrestrial and arboreal vivariums, helping to lift the vivarium off the ground and making it a real feature in any room. All cabinets are supplied without a top panel to accommodate the vivarium and include an internal shelf which is ideal for storing all your reptile supplies.
Customer ReviewsAverage Customer Review: (1 review)
Share your opinion on this product and review it here
Well designed vivarium, clearly designed to last
Reviewed by Anonymous on 03 Feb 2013
Good design Vivarium, built it in about 2 hours. In this colder winter I have had to change to a 150w bulb to get the temps right which has kept it from a 5 star review.
As its large I won't ne...
See full review
Free delivery on orders over £45
For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes. Please click here for a full list of Highlands and Islands postcodes.
Orders under £45
|Order Weight||Delivery Price|
|2 - 30kg||£5.99|
|30kg+||£0.32 per kilo|
|FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £45|
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Any orders placed after that time will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
UK Highlands and Islands Delivery
We are able process orders from non-mainland UK addresses, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Ireland and the Channel Islands. We have a flat rate of £25 to these postcodes due to charges imposed on us by our couriers. The delivery surcharges for the relevant postcodes will be calculated at the checkout.
Free delivery for local postcodes
If you live within five miles of any of our shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
- The Pet Express PLYMOUTH - Crownhill.
- The Ark Pet Shop PLYMOUTH - Crownhill
- The Ark Pet Superstore PLYMOUTH - Western Approach
- The Ark Pet shop PLYMSTOCK.
- The Ark Pet shop TORBAY - Paignton
- The Ark Pet Shop EXETER - St Thomas Shopping Centre
- The Ark Pet Superstore TORQUAY - Market Street.
Click here to see full addresses.
Click & Collect
Our best selling items can be ordered online and collected from any of our 8 stores in Devon for FREE. To use this service, simply checkout as normal and then select the "Click & Collect" delivery option and choose your store to collect from. Please wait until you receive an email from us to let you know your item is ready for collection, this may take up to 48hrs.
How can I track the status of my order?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
What days will my order be delivered on?
Our couriers deliver between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
Will I need to sign for my order?
All orders must be signed for unless you state in the special instructions that you want your delivery left in a safe place at the delivery address.
Special delivery instructions
If you have any special instructions for delivery, such as leaving your parcel with a neighbour, please include them in the ‘special instructions’ section at the checkout. Please note that our couriers will not respond to notes left on doors for security reasons.
I have a query regarding my delivery?
If you have any queries regarding your delivery please ring us on 01752 777247 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we cannot deliver your order within the specified time period we will make every attempt to contact you and provide an expected delivery time. If this delivery time is not suitable, you can cancel your order and we will provide a full refund.
How carefully is my order packaged?
We take great care in packaging your order, using the necessary materials according to its weight, size and how fragile it is.
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
If any item you receive from us arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible on 01752 777247 or by email at email@example.com. We will then advise you on the best course of action. In most cases we will ask you to return the item to us for an exchange or refund.
Please check your order before you sign for it from the courier. If the item is faulty or damaged in any way, please do not sign for it and the courier will return the item to us. We will then send a replacement item out as soon as possible. Click here to view our full returns policy.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
Save: £28.50Save 10%
Save: £26.00Save 9%