WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 6 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of 30,000 Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £59
VivExotic EX48 Beech Vivarium
Buy This And Get A Free Exo Terra Water Well or Termite Hill - RRP £14.79
Reptile Water WellExo Terra Water Well / Termite Hill Cricket Feeder *FREE with this item - please choose your free gift / state preference during checkout. Buy a cabinet / vivarium combo and receive both, absolutely *FREE!
Price: £122.99 Save: £26.00
- 48 HOURS DESPATCH
(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £39* * on orders weighing under 30kg
VivExotic are the biggest manufacturers of flat pack vivariums in the UK, so you can be sure that every one of their products is built to the highest standard. Each vivarium has been carefully developed, tested and modified to ensure that they create the perfect home for your reptiles by meeting their every need.
The EX Range of vivariums have a simple assembly method with fewer parts and 50% less fittings, and come with clear instructions, so you can have it built and ready for its new inhabitant in no time at all.
- To keep your pet safe and secure, the back of the vivarium is made from solid board, rather than hardwood. Also, the glass panels are toughened to BS6206A kite marked standards which is 5 times the strength of untreated glass.
- Each side panel of the vivarium is made from robust, 30% recycled board from FSC sustainable forests and is 15mm thick. This makes your new vivarium environmentally friendly as well as strong and long-lasting.
- Each vivarium includes an integrated ventilation system, with vents which have been recently redesigned. The new design is now a long linear form to provide much better air circulation and its Silver finish is made to match your vivarium and is also less likely to stain and yellow under the lighting. The vent holes are also smaller than before eliminating any chance of live foods escaping.
- VivExotic provide a standard 12 month warranty, while a warranty card provided along with the vivarium will give you an extra 12 months if you return it to VivExotic.
- Easy cable access points makes changing bulbs, lights and other fitting a quick and easy task.
VivExotic vivarums are suitable for snakes and lizards, frogs, geckos, chameleons, tortoises and most other reptiles. Not only do they look great, but they also provide the perfect environment for your reptiles and are incredibly long lasting.
The light Beech finish and stylish design of this vivarium makes it a perfect addition to a more contemporary home.
Size: 1220 x 610 x 525mm
Customer ReviewsAverage Customer Review: 1 review) (
Share your opinion on this product and review it here
Reviewed by dannymabe on 03 May 2012
this product is just as described its not only value for money is also extremely sturdy, it was packed to an exellant standard so that it was not damaged in transit and just the right size for all ...
See full review
How much will delivery cost?
SPEND £39 AND UK DELIVERY IS FREE (we’re sorry, but this excludes British Highlands and Islands). For very heavy or over-sized orders where the total weight exceeds 30 kilograms we will offer the first 30 kilograms free and then charge an excess delivery charge of just 28 pence per extra kilo. All such charges will be shown during checkout.
What about orders under £39?
Our delivery charges are as follows. These are based on weight per order, not per item. The weight of individual items is stated on product pages.
Total Order Under 2kg - £3.99
Total Order Between 2kg and 30kg - £5.99
Each kg over 30kg - £ - 0.28p kilo
What about if I live in Plymouth, Torquay or Exeter - do I have to pay full price for delivery?
No you don’t! FREE DELIVERY IRRESPECTIVE OF WEIGHT IF YOU SPEND MORE THAN £20. When you enter your delivery postcode during Checkout, the delivery charge will be removed automatically.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Generally, you will receive your order within 5-7 working days of placing your order but usually this will be much quicker. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may take a little longer. You will be kept informed of the status of you order, via email at all stages.
What’s your Returns Policy?
THE PET EXPRESS OFFER A FULL 7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We pride ourselves on our service and do all we can to make ordering from us convenient, easy and enjoyable.
Please note, this is just a summary. You can see our full Delivery and Retuns policy here.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
ABOUT OUR SHOP
Our online pet shop is part of South West England's Award Winning pet shop group. Our network of high street retail pet shops are run by highly trained dedicated staff who know about pets and understand the needs of pet owners.
Our high street success and tremendous buying power allows us to offer the best range of pet products and at the best prices.
We accept secure online payments by Credit & Debit Cards and PayPal or you can choose to have an invoice via email and send us a cheque.