WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 6 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of 30,000 Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £59
Vivexotic Leopard Gecko Vivarium Starter Kit
Price: £125.00 Save: £19.99
- 48 HOURS DESPATCH
(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £39* * on orders weighing under 30kg
Leopard geckos make a fantastic first reptile and an ideal introduction to the hobby of keeping them. Relatively easy to look after and to handle, they would even make a great pet for a child.
This Leopard Gecko Vivarium Starter Kit will provide a permanent home for up to two leopard geckos and contains all the heating and lighting equipment to simulate the natural desert conditions that leopard geckos need to thrive. This equipment has been specially chosen from brands including Exo Terra, who are a market leader in reptile products, so you can be sure that you are getting the best for your new pet.
This kit comes pre-assembled and although the decorations pictured do not come with the kit we stock an extensive range of imitation plants and ornaments suitable for leopard geckos.
The Leopard Gecko Vivarium Habitat Starter Kit contains:
- A wooden leopard gecko vivarium manufactured by leading brand VivExotic. The vivarium is strong and secure with sliding toughened glass doorsand an integrated ventilation system. All their vivariums are made to the highest standards from 30% recycled board from sustainable forests.
- Exo Terra Medium Glo Light - This hard wearing lamp has a heat-resistant ceramic socket, metal reflector, swivel clamp and an on/off power switch in the cable for easy operation. It even has a glow in the dark reflector to give off soft light at night time, mimicing a natural day/night cycle and allowing you to view your pet at night without causing them any stress.
- Exo Terra Heat Wave Rock - This electronic heated stone gives your leopard gecko something to climb and to warm themselves on. It gives even heat distribution and will not overheat due to the electronically controlled heat element.
- Exo Terra Digital Thermometer - It is important to monitor the temperature in your leopard gecko's vivarium, so this didgital thermometer will provide you with an accurate reading. The remote sensor attaches to the inside of the vivarium using a suction cup and it features minimum/maximum temperature memory.
- Exo Terra Dial Thermometer - An analogue thermometers is included as well as they are especially good for use in a hot or humid environment where digital thermometers may fail. The sticky backing allows it to be easily placed on a smooth surface inside your reptiles home.
- Exo Terra Hide Out Cave - Without a safe spot to sleep or hide in, reptiles and amphibians easily develop stress that can effect their activity and appetite. This hide out cave gives your gecko this safe spot, and also provide them with shelter or a "cool spot" in the terrarium.
- Exo Terra Sun Glo Basking Lamp 25w This broad spectrum daylight spot lamp provides your gecko with th the UVA (ultraviolet A) light which will contributes to their well-being. The lamp allows you to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium.
The Vivexotic Leopard Gecko Vivarium Starter Kit takes all of the stress out of bringing a new pet home for the first time, by selecting all of the high-quality equipment that you'll need to keep your gecko happy and healthy... the only things we haven't included is the food and the leopard gecko itself!
How much will delivery cost?
SPEND £39 AND UK DELIVERY IS FREE (we’re sorry, but this excludes British Highlands and Islands). For very heavy or over-sized orders where the total weight exceeds 30 kilograms we will offer the first 30 kilograms free and then charge an excess delivery charge of just 28 pence per extra kilo. All such charges will be shown during checkout.
What about orders under £39?
Our delivery charges are as follows. These are based on weight per order, not per item. The weight of individual items is stated on product pages.
Total Order Under 2kg - £3.99
Total Order Between 2kg and 30kg - £5.99
Each kg over 30kg - £ - 0.28p kilo
What about if I live in Plymouth, Torquay or Exeter - do I have to pay full price for delivery?
No you don’t! FREE DELIVERY IRRESPECTIVE OF WEIGHT IF YOU SPEND MORE THAN £20. When you enter your delivery postcode during Checkout, the delivery charge will be removed automatically.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Generally, you will receive your order within 5-7 working days of placing your order but usually this will be much quicker. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may take a little longer. You will be kept informed of the status of you order, via email at all stages.
What’s your Returns Policy?
THE PET EXPRESS OFFER A FULL 7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We pride ourselves on our service and do all we can to make ordering from us convenient, easy and enjoyable.
Please note, this is just a summary. You can see our full Delivery and Retuns policy here.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
ABOUT OUR SHOP
Our online pet shop is part of South West England's Award Winning pet shop group. Our network of high street retail pet shops are run by highly trained dedicated staff who know about pets and understand the needs of pet owners.
Our high street success and tremendous buying power allows us to offer the best range of pet products and at the best prices.
We accept secure online payments by Credit & Debit Cards and PayPal or you can choose to have an invoice via email and send us a cheque.