WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 8 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £45
Vivexotic Viva Bearded Dragon Starter Kit Including Cabinet
- SAME DAY DESPATCH(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERSWHEN YOU SPEND £45
The new VIVA range from Vivexotic includes some exciting new improvements and features, making their vivariums even better for you and your Bearded Dragons. Those features include:
- Improved Dimensions - Vivexotic have redesigned their vivariums to make the accommodation deeper. They have also reduced the height of some units so that the UV lighting is closer to your pet.
- Improved Security - All Vivexotic VIVA vivariums come with pre-drilled sliding glass doors and a removable ‘slidestopper’ door plug to prevent escapes. A stainless steel door lock and key can be fitted to provide greater security against access and theft.
- Improved Ventilation - Each vent contains plenty of small holes that are big enough for air to flow through freely but small enough so that live food will not escape.
- Toughened Glass - Toughened to BS-EN-12150 kite marked standards (5 times strength) – if broken, the glass breaks into small, blunt fragments.
- Forest Stewardship Council – Made from FSC sustainable forests.
- Easy cable access points
- Thick robust wood used for all panels, including the back.
- Easy Self Assembly
Vivexotic believe that their wooden vivariums have many benefits - they not only look great but they also provide the perfect environment for your reptiles. If the reptile vivarium is built and sealed correctly, we can ensure that it will have a long life.
- Dimensions: 1150 x 490 x 434mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Including Cabinet: 1079mm
Included in this kit are the following:
- Large Vivexotic VIVA vivarium
- Large Vivexotic VIVA cabinet
- Exo Terra Sun Glo Basking Lamp (100W)
- Exo Terra T8 Ballast Unit (30W)
- Exo Terra Medium Glo Light
- Exo Terra Digital Thermometers x 2
- Exo Terra Repti Glo 10% Fluorescent Bulb (30W)
- Exo Terra Repti Glo 2% Fluorescent Bulb (30W)
- Sandpaper Mats x 2
This range of cabinets are designed specifically to be attached onto the base of the VIVA terrestrial and arboreal vivariums, helping to lift the vivarium off the ground and making it a real feature in any room. All cabinets are supplied without a top panel to accommodate the vivarium and include an internal shelf which is ideal for storing all your reptile supplies.
Customer ReviewsAverage Customer Review: (1 review)
Share your opinion on this product and review it here
Well designed vivarium, clearly designed to last
Reviewed by Anonymous on 03 Feb 2013
Good design Vivarium, built it in about 2 hours. In this colder winter I have had to change to a 150w bulb to get the temps right which has kept it from a 5 star review.
As its large I won't ne...
See full review
Free delivery on orders over £45
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
Orders under £45
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£2.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
|FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £45*|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Any orders placed after that time will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
Manage your delivery
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
- Collect from depot
- Leave in a safe place
- Leave with a neighbour
- Request a different delivery day
UK Non-mainland Delivery
We are able process orders from non-mainland UK addresses, including the Scottish Highlands/Islands and the Channel Islands. Please click here for a list of UK non-mainland postcodes.
|Total order cost||Delivery Price|
Republic of Ireland
Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland are charged at a flate rate of £25 to these postcodes due to charges imposed on us by our couriers.
Free delivery for local postcodes
If you live within five miles of any of our shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
- The Pet Express PLYMOUTH - Crownhill.
- The Ark Pet Shop PLYMOUTH - Crownhill
- The Ark Pet Superstore PLYMOUTH - Western Approach
- The Ark Pet shop PLYMSTOCK.
- The Ark Pet shop TORBAY - Paignton
- The Ark Pet Shop EXETER - St Thomas Shopping Centre
- The Ark Pet Superstore TORQUAY - Market Street.
Click & Collect
Our best selling items can be ordered online and collected from any of our 8 stores in Devon for FREE. To use this service, simply checkout as normal and then select the "Click & Collect" delivery option and choose your store to collect from. Please wait until you receive an email from us to let you know your item is ready for collection, this may take up to 48hrs.
What days will my order be delivered on?
Our couriers deliver between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
How carefully is my order packaged?
We take great care in packaging every order to ensure it reaches you safe and undamaged.
Please click here to find out more about delivery and returns.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
Save: £75.00Save 25%
Save: £26.50Save 18%