Created with an assortment of meats including Black Angus beef, wild boar, lamb, heritage pork and bison, Orijen Regional Red Adult Dry Dog Food is made using a hypoallergenic recipe that is completely grain-free and every ingredient contained within is fresh and ethically sourced.
As ever, Orijen Regional Red is made with strict adherence to Orijen's Biologically Appropriate dog food philosophy, which demands that each meal should closely mimic the evolutionary diet of dogs in the wild. That is why this Orijen dry dog food has been made with a meat content of 75% and the remaining 25% contains a mixture of various botanical ingredients, including berries, fruits and vegetables.
Every ingredient used to create this grain free dog food has been certified as being fit for human consumption, so you can be certain that any Orijen pet food that your dog eats is of only the very finest quality. What's more, the way in which the ingredients are balanced guarantees that each bowl of Orijen Regional Red shall be as delicious and nutritionally fulfilling as the last.
Animal Ingredients: Fresh deboned Angus beef (6%), fresh deboned wild boar (5%), fresh deboned lamb (5%), fresh beef liver (5%), fresh deboned pork (5%), fresh pork liver (5%), fresh whole herring (5%), fresh lamb liver (5%), dehydrated beef (4%), dehydrated lamb (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), dehydrated salmon (4%), dehydrated Pollock (4%), beef tripe (3%), fresh deboned bison (3%), lamb fat (3%), whole egg (3%)
Botanical Ingredients: red lentils, chickpeas, green peas, yellow peas, green lentils, herring oil (2%), pea fibre, yams, sun-cured alfalfa, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, liquorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein (min.) 38%, Crude fat (min.) 18%, Crude ash (max.) 8%, Fibre (max.) 5%, Calcium (min/max) 1.6%, Phosphorus (min/max) 1.3%, Omega-6 (min.) 2.5%, Omega-3 0.8%, DHA (min.) 0.5%, EPA (min.) 0.3%, Glucosamine (min.) 400mg/kg, Chondroitin 250mg/kg
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.