With an animal ingredient content of at least 65%, Canagan Country Game dry dog food is comprised primarily of venison, rabbit, and duck with the remaining 35% consisting of various vegetables, fruit and herbaceous botanicals; including sweet potato, seaweed, cranberry, peppermint, and apple. High in protein to ensure that pets will have what they need in order to lead active, healthy lives, this Canagan dry dog food accurately mimics the kind of diet that dogs would have eaten when they lived in the wild.
Made using fresh ingredients that have been prepared from scratch, Canagan Country Game is made using a hypoallergenic dog food recipe that is completely free from grain, wheat, corn, and barley; making it the perfect choice for animals with common food allergens and digestive sensitivities. What's more, to ensure that their meals are as tasty and nutritious as they possibly can be, Canagan Grain-free Country Game with duck, venison and rabbit only contains ingredients that are suitable for human consumption.
A potent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin E, this grain-free dog food is also enriched with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which will help to keep your dog's skin well conditioned and imbue its coat with a lustrous shine. Moreover, by replacing grains and cereal with sweet potato, this adult dry dog food by Canagan will provide your pet's body with highly digestible slow-release carbohydrates, as well as antioxidants that will help to support the immune system.
Ingredients: Freshly Prepared Deboned Duck (16%), Dried Duck (12.5%), Sweet Potato, Dried Herring (8.5%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Venison (7.5%), Peas, Potato, Turkey Fat (5%), Dried Rabbit (4%), Dried Venison (4%), Dried Egg (3.75%), Alfalfa, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil (2.25%), Chicken Gravy (1.5%), Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 36.00%, Fat Content 19.00%, Crude Fibres 3.00%, Crude Ash 10.00%, Moisture 8.50%, Omega 6 3.21%, Omega 3 0.90%, Calcium 2.13%, Phosphorus 1.32%
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.