Containing fish as its single, potent source of protein, AATU 80/20 Salmon & Herring Dry Dog Food is comprised of 80% animal ingredients with the remaining 20% being made up of various fruits and vegetables that complement the salmon's flavour and nutritional values. Made using a recipe that accurately recreates the kind of diet that dogs would have eaten whilst evolving in the wild, AATU ancestral dog food is nutritionally complete and free from artificial additives
Made using only ethically sourced British ingredients, this Hypoallergenic dog food by AATU is free from common food allergens such as grain, white potato, and gluten, which could potentially trigger allergic reactions, upset tummies, or cause skin to become irritated and inflamed. Additionally, in order to ensure that there is nothing contained within AATU dry dog food that a dog's body could take issue with, no GMO ingredients are used and each meal has been enriched with prebiotics to promote good digestive health.
Also containing Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM to help support joints, AATU 80/20 Salmon & Herring Dry Dog Food is created by hand in small batches to make sure that its quality is consistent both in terms of taste and nutrition. Because of this, you can be certain that your dog will practically lick their bowl clean of AATU 80/20 Salmon & Herring and get the very most out of the wholesome goodness that it has to offer.
Ingredients: 80% Fish (51% Freshly Prepared Deboned Salmon, 29% Dried Herring), Sweet Potato, Chick Peas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile,Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip and Joint Care (Glucosamine 350mg/kg, MSM 350mg/kg, Chondroitin 240mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 31%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Crude Oils and Fats 19%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%.
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch. Bulky items may incur an extra 24hr delay.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.