Created using an assortment of high-quality British ingredients that have been ethically sourced from all around the UK, AATU 80/20 Duck Dry Dog Food has been designed to accurately mimic the type of diet that the ancestors of dogs would have eaten whilst living in the wild in order to ensure that pets receive the proper levels of nutrition required for them to live long, healthy lives.
Free from artificial additives and genetically modified ingredients, every component that goes into making up AATU 80/20 Duck dog food is completely natural and the recipe used to create it contains absolutely no wheat, wheat gluten, grain, or potato; thereby guaranteeing all dogs will be able to enjoy this delicious meal without having to worry about feeling ill afterwards.
Ideal for pets with common food allergies or sensitive stomachs, this hypoallergenic dog food from AATU has an 80% animal ingredient content, resulting in very high levels of protein and iron. What's more, the remaining 20% contains a nutritionally balanced blend of herbs, fruits, and vegetables that will complement the duck's flavour and supply all the essential vitamins and minerals that the meat alone cannot provide.
Ingredients: 80% Duck (51% Freshly Prepared Duck, 29% Dried Duck), Sweet Potato, Chick Peas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 350mg/kg, MSM 350mg/kg, Chondroitin 240mg/kg) No added synthetic colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Analytical Constituents: Protein 33%, Fat Content 19%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Crude Fiber 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.4%, Omega3 1.4% Nutritional / Technical Additives: (per kg) L-Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.