Rich in Omega-3, Vitamin D and protein, Canagan Scottish Salmon has been made using a hypoallergenic cat food recipe that is completely free from grain, wheat, barley and corn; making it ideal for pets with common food allergies and those who suffer from sensitive digestion or easily irritated skin.
This biologically appropriate Canagan cat food has been made to closely mimic the kind of diet that cats would have evolved eating in the wild, which is why there is always an animal ingredient content of at least 75%. The remaining 25% is comprised of vegetables, fruit and botanical ingredients which complement the meat's flavour and nutritional values.
In order to prevent blood sugar level from spiking and to limit excess weight gain, Canagan Scottish Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food only includes ingredients that are low in carbohydrates and provide slow-release energy to help pets feel full for longer. Additional benefits of this dry cat food include helping to reduce stress, promoting urinary tract health, stimulating the immune system, and regulating the metabolism.
Ingredients: Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (31%), Sweet Potato, Dried Herring (12%), Dried Scottish Salmon (11%), Potato, Salmon Oil (8.1%), Dried White Fish (6.5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4.65%), Salmon Stock (2.3%), Minerals, Vitamins, Alfalfa, Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 37.0%, Fat Content 20.0%, Crude Fibre 1.50%, Crude Ash 9.50%, Moisture 7.0%, Omega-6 1.33%, Omega-3 3.89%, Calcium 1.89%, Phosphorus 1.32%
Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*
All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes.
|Order Weight||Delivery Service||Delivery Price|
|Under 2kg||UK Mail Next Day||£3.99|
|2kg - 30kg||UK Mail Next Day||£5.99|
|30kg+||UK Mail Next Day||£0.32p per kg|
*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after dispatch. Bulky items may incur an extra 24hr delay.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website
If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.
If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:
If you live within five miles of any of our Plymouth shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.
Click here to see full addresses.
Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.
Please see our full returns policy for more information.