Your Basket

0 items Total: £0.00

FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £45

Shopping Basket Summary
Items: 0 Total : £0.00

Your basket is
currently empty

0 Items:£0.00 Delivery:£0.00
Total: £0.00

FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £45

Same day dispatch

on hundreds of products

Over 18,000 products

at great prices

Express checkout

Quick, safe and secure

Fast delivery

Most orders delivered in 2 days

You are here: Home > Dogs and Puppies > Dog Food > Dry Dog Food > Dry Adult Dog Food > Aatu

WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?

  • 14-day money back guarantee
  • Low internet prices
  • 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
  • Operating from 8 retail outlets across the South West
  • Huge range of Products
  • Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £45

Pet Care Logo

PIF Logo

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes

Made in the UK
image of AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes

Spend over £25 and get a fantastic free dog gift

Ruff 'N' Tumble Rope'N'Ball Tug Toy
Ruff 'N' Tumble Rope'N'Ball Tug Toy

Get a free dog toy when you spend over £25 on any dog products!

RRP: £1.99

starstarstarstarstar (7 Reviews)
From
£17.49

  • Delivery. 48 HOURS DESPATCH(if you order before 12:30pm)
  • 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.14 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Delivery. FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERSWHEN YOU SPEND £45

Developed with the intention of providing dogs with a diet that is as similar as possible to that of their ancestors, AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food is made using a recipe that is rich in protein and possesses everything that an adult dog will require to live an active, healthy life.

  • Single source of high-quality protein
  • 80/20 formulation reflects ancestral diets
  • Hypoallergenic recipe minimise allergic reactions & upset stomachs
  • Grain, white potato and gluten free
  • Suitable for adult dogs over 1 year old
  • Available in 1.5kg, 5kg and 10kg bags  
  • Made using 100% British ingredients
  • Contains a customised blend of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs & 8 botanicals
  • Free from artificial colours, flavours, preservative and GMOs
  • Improves joint condition and digestive health

The recipes used to create AATU dog foods have an 80% meat content and utilise only a single source of protein in order to reduce the chances of upsetting sensitive stomachs and avoid triggering allergic reactions. The remaining 20% combines an assortment of fruits, vegetables, herbs and other botanical ingredients that have been specifically chosen for their ability to complement the flavour and nutritional values of the dog food's primary ingredient.

Also available on The Pet Express in cost-effective multibuy bundles, to ensure that all pets are able to benefit from this delicious dog food AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food is formulated using a hypoallergenic recipe that is grain-free, gluten-free, contains no genetically modified ingredients and has no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.

Ingredients: 80% Chicken (50% Freshly Prepared Deboned Chicken, 30% Dried Chicken), Sweet Potato, Chick Peas, Peas, Lucerne, Chicken Stock, Salmon Oil, Carrots,Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip and Joint Care (Glucosamine 350mg/kg,MSM 350mg/kg, Chondroitin 240mg/kg).

Analytical Constituents: Protein 31%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Oils and Fats 16%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%.

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes

Customer Reviews

Average Customer Review: 5.0000 5 starstarstarstarstar (7 reviews)

Share your opinion on this product and review it here

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 Aatu dog food.
Reviewed by Cath on 11 Apr 2016

Excellent value for money. Fast delivery. Will use again.

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 The best
Reviewed by Deb Evans on 11 Apr 2016

Best dog food on the market. My 3 dogs have different requirements and they ALL love this and it satisfies them. Long delivery time with pet express though.

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 great product - terrible delivery
Reviewed by anthont on 08 Mar 2016

Despite saying it would be dispatched within 2 days this took over two weeks to arrive (which is was frustrating to say the least) and I had to email to chase it. I did get an apology and some free...
See full review

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 Good Service and Best Price
Reviewed by Christine on 02 Mar 2016

This was my first order with Pet Express. To be honest I ordered from them as they had Aatu dry dog food at the cheapest price that I could find. The service was good and our dog loved the free toy...
See full review

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 AATU dog food
Reviewed by Philip Powell on 18 Feb 2016

Great product at a good price. Will come back again

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 Top Quality - Dogs Appreciate it
Reviewed by KB on 25 Jan 2016

We've two Sharpei (I know!) which can be very susceptible to allergies, skin issues etc. Both have just turned one and it was time for their first adult food. Until now they have been on Royal Cani...
See full review

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dry Dog Food - Various Sizes 5 star5 star5 star5 star5 star 5 Top seller
Reviewed by Anonymous on 05 Jan 2016

This is the first time I have used this company ,and found that the price if there products is very good and free gift for our pet A1 Will use again Dave

Free delivery on orders over £45

Spend over £45 and we'll deliver your order using a Next Day delivery service for free!*

All delivery charges will be automatically shown at the checkout. We're very sorry but this offer does not apply to UK highlands and Islands postcodes. 

Orders under £45

Order Weight Delivery Service Delivery Price
Under 2kg UK Mail Next Day £3.99
2kg - 30kg UK Mail Next Day £5.99
30kg+ UK Mail Next Day £0.32p per kg
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £45* 

*For orders over £45 where the total order weight is greater than 30kg, the delivery for the first 30kg will be free and then just 32p per kg thereafter.

 

How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12:30pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders are sent using a next working day delivery service. You should receive your item from 1 - 2 working days after ordering.

We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.

While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.

 

Delivery notifications
We will email you when your order is dispatched by us and our courier will email you on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.

If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will also send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.



Order Tracking

You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.

In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the UK Mail website

If you provide a mobile number when you checkout, our courier will send an SMS message on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery slot.

 

Manage your delivery
We have teamed up with UK Mail to provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible.

If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit UKmail.com and easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options:

  • Collect from depot
  • Leave in a safe place
  • Leave with a neighbour
  • Request a different delivery day

 

Free delivery for local postcodes
If you live within five miles of any of our shops listed below you can get FREE delivery on orders over £20. The delivery cost will automatically be removed as soon as you enter your shipping address during the checkout.

  • The Pet Express PLYMOUTH - Crownhill.
  • The Ark Pet Shop PLYMOUTH - Crownhill
  • The Ark Pet Superstore PLYMOUTH - Western Approach
  • The Ark Pet shop PLYMSTOCK.
  • The Ark Pet shop TORBAY - Paignton
  • The Ark Pet Shop EXETER - St Thomas Shopping Centre
  • The Ark Pet Superstore TORQUAY - Market Street.

Click here to see full addresses.

 

Click & Collect
Our best selling items can be ordered online and collected from any of our 8 stores in Devon for FREE. To use this service, simply checkout as normal and then select the "Click & Collect" delivery option and choose your store to collect from. Please wait until you receive an email from us to let you know your item is ready for collection, this may take up to 48hrs.

Please click here to find out more about delivery and returns.