WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 6 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of 30,000 Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £59
Arden Grange Dry Dog Food Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice - 15kg
Buy This And Get A Fantastic Free Dog Gift!
Dogit Flying Disc (Orange or Green)Get a Dogit Flying Disc free with every purchase of dog food over £15!
Price: £40.99 Save: £1.51
- 48 HOURS DESPATCH
(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £39* * on orders weighing under 30kg
Arden Grange chicken and rice made with fresh or grade A chicken, the meat protein with the highest biological value and has been specially formulated to provide all the daily nutritional requirements for an adult dog with a normal lifestyle.
All Arden Grange products are hypo-allergenic and free from wheat gluten, dairy products, beef and soya. They contain no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Feeding Arden Grange reduces the risk of dietary intolerances and allergies that can cause digestive disorders and skin complaints.
- Contains fresh chicken - Contains fresh chicken and grade A chicken meal to maximise digestibility.
- Omega 3 & 6 - Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids in correct ratios promote good skin and coat condition. Contains added Fish Oil, a rich natural source of Omega 3.
- Balanced minerals - Balanced minerals and added cranberry extract helps maintain urinary tract health.
- Antioxidants and Vitamins - Added antioxidants and Vitamins help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Boosted Glucosamine Levels - Boosted levels of Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to help maintain supple, strong joints and cartilage.
- Added L-Carntine May help to improve endurance and stamina by increasing the conversion of fat to energy.
- Extremely Palatable - As this food contains a volume of fresh chicken it makes the recipe perfect for fussy eaters! It is also ethically produced, only human grade chicken is used and NO battery farming.
- Large Sized Kibble - Perfect for large and giant breeds but may be fed to smaller breeds who just prefer larger kibble. Guaranteed not tested on animals.
Ingredients Chicken Meal* (min 27%), Whole Grain Rice (min 26%), Whole Grain Maize, Chicken Fat*, Beet Pulp, Fresh Chicken (min 5%), Dried Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Fish Meal*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract, L-Carnitine. * Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
Typical Analysis Protein 24%, Oil 14%, Fibre 2.5%, Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.51%, Omega3 0.36%, Vitamin A 15000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 100 IU/kg, Calcium 1.25%, Phosphorous P 0.85%, Copper 20 mg/kg (as Cupric Sulphate).
Customer ReviewsAverage Customer Review: 3 reviews) (
Share your opinion on this product and review it here
Reviewed by Anonymous on 13 Oct 2011
I THINK THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT AND GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
Reviewed by Anonymous on 01 Feb 2011
Reviewed by Anonymous on 01 Feb 2011
How much will delivery cost?
SPEND £39 AND UK DELIVERY IS FREE (we’re sorry, but this excludes British Highlands and Islands). For very heavy or over-sized orders where the total weight exceeds 30 kilograms we will offer the first 30 kilograms free and then charge an excess delivery charge of just 28 pence per extra kilo. All such charges will be shown during checkout.
What about orders under £39?
Our delivery charges are as follows. These are based on weight per order, not per item. The weight of individual items is stated on product pages.
Total Order Under 2kg - £3.99
Total Order Between 2kg and 30kg - £5.99
Each kg over 30kg - £ - 0.28p kilo
What about if I live in Plymouth, Torquay or Exeter - do I have to pay full price for delivery?
No you don’t! FREE DELIVERY IRRESPECTIVE OF WEIGHT IF YOU SPEND MORE THAN £20. When you enter your delivery postcode during Checkout, the delivery charge will be removed automatically.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Generally, you will receive your order within 5-7 working days of placing your order but usually this will be much quicker. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may take a little longer. You will be kept informed of the status of you order, via email at all stages.
What’s your Returns Policy?
THE PET EXPRESS OFFER A FULL 7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We pride ourselves on our service and do all we can to make ordering from us convenient, easy and enjoyable.
Please note, this is just a summary. You can see our full Delivery and Retuns policy here.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
ABOUT OUR SHOP
Our online pet shop is part of South West England's Award Winning pet shop group. Our network of high street retail pet shops are run by highly trained dedicated staff who know about pets and understand the needs of pet owners.
Our high street success and tremendous buying power allows us to offer the best range of pet products and at the best prices.
We accept secure online payments by Credit & Debit Cards and PayPal or you can choose to have an invoice via email and send us a cheque.