WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 6 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of 30,000 Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £59
Dogit & Catit Voyageur 400 Pet Carrier - Grey - Extra Large
- 48 HOURS DESPATCH
(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £39* * on orders weighing under 30kg
The Dogit and Catit Voyageur travel carrier is the ideal solution for pets on the go!
Durable, safe and sturdy, Dogit and Catit Voyageur pet carrier is ideal for transporting pets by car, bus or train and has been built to the highest quality from strong plastic. The pet carrier features:
- A top petting door which allows you to check on or reassure your pet with some quick attention, without the risk of them escaping.
- A stable, sure-grip handle; ideal for if you're carrying a heavy or fidgety pet, this handle will ensure you have a secure hold on the carrier at all times.
- A combined food/water dish on the top of the carrier which can be removed. This makes feeding your pet on a longer journey much more convenient while the lid will prevent spillages.
- Optimum ventilation as, unlike most other pet carriers, the bottom of the Voyageur also has plenty of air holes. This will keep your pet cool throughout their journey.
- A waste collection gutter which will collect any of your pet's waste, moving it away from them and making it easier for you to clean the carrier out.
- A safety lock, so that you can relax in the knowledge that the pet carrier will stay securely shut.
The Voyageur pet carrier is also airline approved as it meets regulations in regards to having permanent screws/tie wraps. While you will need to check with your airline for further details in taking your pet abroad, this carrier is definitely suitable.
Size: Extra Large - 68 x 47 x 43cm
How much will delivery cost?
SPEND £39 AND UK DELIVERY IS FREE (we’re sorry, but this excludes British Highlands and Islands). For very heavy or over-sized orders where the total weight exceeds 30 kilograms we will offer the first 30 kilograms free and then charge an excess delivery charge of just 28 pence per extra kilo. All such charges will be shown during checkout.
What about orders under £39?
Our delivery charges are as follows. These are based on weight per order, not per item. The weight of individual items is stated on product pages.
Total Order Under 2kg - £3.99
Total Order Between 2kg and 30kg - £5.99
Each kg over 30kg - £ - 0.28p kilo
What about if I live in Plymouth, Torquay or Exeter - do I have to pay full price for delivery?
No you don’t! FREE DELIVERY IRRESPECTIVE OF WEIGHT IF YOU SPEND MORE THAN £20. When you enter your delivery postcode during Checkout, the delivery charge will be removed automatically.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Generally, you will receive your order within 5-7 working days of placing your order but usually this will be much quicker. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may take a little longer. You will be kept informed of the status of you order, via email at all stages.
What’s your Returns Policy?
THE PET EXPRESS OFFER A FULL 7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We pride ourselves on our service and do all we can to make ordering from us convenient, easy and enjoyable.
Please note, this is just a summary. You can see our full Delivery and Retuns policy here.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
ABOUT OUR SHOP
Our online pet shop is part of South West England's Award Winning pet shop group. Our network of high street retail pet shops are run by highly trained dedicated staff who know about pets and understand the needs of pet owners.
Our high street success and tremendous buying power allows us to offer the best range of pet products and at the best prices.
We accept secure online payments by Credit & Debit Cards and PayPal or you can choose to have an invoice via email and send us a cheque.