WHY BUY FROM THE PET EXPRESS?
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Low internet prices
- 100% secure, Checkrate verified website
- Operating from 6 retail outlets across the South West
- Huge range of 30,000 Products
- Fast, Free Delivery on orders over £59
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap - Brown
Price: £69.99 Save: £20.00
- 48 HOURS DESPATCH
(if you order before 12:30pm)
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
WHEN YOU SPEND £39* * on orders weighing under 30kg
Developed by Cambridge physicist Dr Nick Hill, the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap works with your cat's existing microchip. After his cat Flipper was being tormented by neighbouring cats that entered Nick's home, he decided to use a magnetic cat flap.
However, Flipper hated wearing the necessary collar and eventually broke free and then got locked out of his home. At this point Nick decided to create a cat flap that wouldn't require a separate collar - the SureFlap was born.
In 2008 this microchip cat flap was launched after three years of research, offering a wealth of benefits to pet owners:
- Keeps out unwanted neighbouring cats and wildlife
- A selective entry cat flap that doesn’t require a collar for it to be activated
- Your cat becomes a more relaxed animal, safe in its own home
- Save money on cat food as you are no longer feeding the neighbour’s cat
- No more spraying or cat fights in your house
- Works with a cat’s existing microchip
- Compatible with all microchips used in the UK
- Stores the microchip numbers for up to 32 cats
- Simple one button programming stores a cat’s microchip number in seconds
- Battery powered – batteries last up to 12 months with normal use
- Indicator light flashes when batteries are running low
- Integrated draft excluder
- Claw proof door
- 4 way manual lock for any combination of in/out
- Can be installed in doors, windows and walls
- Mounting adaptors available for glass installations
- Tunnel extenders available for wall installations
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
The pet industry has also recognised the benefits of SureFlap by rewarding this innovative product with three fantastic awards:
- The PPRA Pet Product of the Year 2011
- PATS Retailers’ Choice Cat Product of the Year 2011
- First prize in the Pet Innovation category at the 2010 Glee New Products
How much will delivery cost?
SPEND £39 AND UK DELIVERY IS FREE (we’re sorry, but this excludes British Highlands and Islands). For very heavy or over-sized orders where the total weight exceeds 30 kilograms we will offer the first 30 kilograms free and then charge an excess delivery charge of just 28 pence per extra kilo. All such charges will be shown during checkout.
What about orders under £39?
Our delivery charges are as follows. These are based on weight per order, not per item. The weight of individual items is stated on product pages.
Total Order Under 2kg - £3.99
Total Order Between 2kg and 30kg - £5.99
Each kg over 30kg - £ - 0.28p kilo
What about if I live in Plymouth, Torquay or Exeter - do I have to pay full price for delivery?
No you don’t! FREE DELIVERY IRRESPECTIVE OF WEIGHT IF YOU SPEND MORE THAN £20. When you enter your delivery postcode during Checkout, the delivery charge will be removed automatically.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Generally, you will receive your order within 5-7 working days of placing your order but usually this will be much quicker. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, it may take a little longer. You will be kept informed of the status of you order, via email at all stages.
What’s your Returns Policy?
THE PET EXPRESS OFFER A FULL 7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We pride ourselves on our service and do all we can to make ordering from us convenient, easy and enjoyable.
Please note, this is just a summary. You can see our full Delivery and Retuns policy here.
How do I pay for my order?
Checkout is simple and secure. We accept the following payment methods;
Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Paypal and Google Checkout.
Is The Pet Express a secure website?
Absolutely. Our website is CheckRate Verified (look for the CheckRate Certificate logo during Checkout) and uses 100% secure SSL technology. We never, ever store your card details.
Your card payments will be processed by Sagepay so you can Checkout with full confidence.
Other items you may like
ABOUT OUR SHOP
Our online pet shop is part of South West England's Award Winning pet shop group. Our network of high street retail pet shops are run by highly trained dedicated staff who know about pets and understand the needs of pet owners.
Our high street success and tremendous buying power allows us to offer the best range of pet products and at the best prices.
We accept secure online payments by Credit & Debit Cards and PayPal or you can choose to have an invoice via email and send us a cheque.